Today, I am going to share with you the step by step guide to make a line graph in excel in 2019 using the new and updated method.
Making a line graph in excel requires you to draw a line chart.
I will share with you the complete process in this single article to make a line graph using the line chart in excel.
Let’s start without further wasting your time:
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- Make a line chart.
- Put x-axis data in the left column and y-axis data in the right column.
- Enter your data in 2 columns(you can enter in more columns if you have more data).
- Select All The columns containing the data and click insert.
- Click on the line and it will show you the dropdown menu to select your own design for the line graph.
- I will personally prefer “Lines With Markers” but you can choose your own choice as there are 6 different types of charts.
- The line graph is created.
- It will change the values automatically when you will make any change in the columns.