Today I am going to share with you the exact method that will teach you how to change your Minecraft Name/username in 2019.
Before Changing your Minecraft name/username you need to understand a few things that are as under:
- You cannot change your username in Minecraft PE or Console Editions because they use your Gamertag or Xbox live instead of Minecraft Username.
- You cannot change your username for 30 days after creating an account.
- Your name should be longer than 2 characters and can only contain underscores, letters, and numbers.
- You can change your username for free if you have a Mojang account at https://account.mojang.com/login.
- If you have already changed your username then you need to wait for 30 days to change the name again.
- Your old name will be held for 37 days after you have changed your username.In case you want to come back to your old username, you can do so.
- Others can see your previous username after the change.
Let’s move on to the exact step by step process to change your name in Minecraft:
Step By Step Process To Change Your Minecraft Name:
1. Go to Your Mojang Account.
2. Enter Email Address & Password there.
3. Now, find the Profile Name Section On The Screen. It will be in the center of the page.
4. Click on Change and it will lead to the next screen on which you have to choose the unique username/profile name.
5. If your chosen username is not available then you have to choose the different username until it becomes available like this:
6. Enter your password to confirm this name change and it is done.
7. You have successfully changed your Minecraft name/username.
8. If you are facing any type of difficulty while changing your Minecraft name/username you can let me know in comments, I will help you as much as I can.